Knitwire Clearmesh (also widely known as “pet mesh”, “zoo mesh”, “bird aviary mesh” and “clearmesh netting”) is supplied on rolls of up to 2.0m wide. It may be stretched taut to conform to a rigid structure or draped loosely as dictated by individual requirements.
The physical properties of Knitwire Clearmesh offer the following advantages over the more traditional welded and woven mesh varieties:
- Stainless steel construction from 0.28mm diameter wire. This offers excellent resistance against corrosion and ultra violet degradation
- Lightweight at only 349g per square meter
- Resistant to rodent and knife attack
- It has soft to the touch very fine aperture mesh. This reduces the risk of injury to small birds and mammals
- None-welded none-woven construction ensuring maximum flexibility in irregular enclosures
The picture to the left shows our Clearmesh being used to cover a customer’s garden, creating a beautiful aviary.
To read a testimonial about Clearmesh from one of our customers, just click here.
For further enquires about Clearmesh / aviary mesh please