We are pleased to introduce Clearmesh. This is a new product from the Knitwire group of companies for the owners, operators and designers of small mammal enclosures and free flight aviaries.
Knitwire Clearmesh (also widely known as “pet mesh”, “zoo mesh” and “bird aviary mesh”) is supplied on rolls of up to 2.0m wide. It may be stretched taut to conform to a rigid structure or draped loosely as dictated by individual requirements.
The physical properties of Knitwire Clearmesh offer the following advantages over the more traditional welded and woven mesh varieties:
- Stainless steel construction from 0.28mm diameter wire. This offers excellent resistance against corrosion and ultra violet degradation
- Lightweight at only 349g per square meter
- Resistant to rodent and knife attack
- It has soft to the touch very fine aperture mesh. This reduces the risk of injury to small birds and mammals
- None-welded none-woven construction ensuring maximum flexibility in irregular enclosures
Images courtesy of Bristol Zoo
To read a testimonial about Clearmesh from one of our customers, just click here
For further enquires about Clearmesh / aviary mesh please Contact Us