We are pleased to introduce Clearmesh, a new product from the Knitwire group of companies for the owners, operators and designers of small mammal enclosures and free flight aviaries.
Knitwire Clearmesh (also widely known as “pet mesh”, “zoo mesh” and “bird aviary mesh”) is supplied on rolls of up to 2.0m wide and may be stretched taut to conform to a rigid structure or draped loosely as dictated by individual requirements.
The physical properties of Knitwire Clear Mesh offer the following advantages over the more traditional welded and woven mesh varieties:
- Stainless steel construction from 0.28mm diameter wire offering excellent resistance against corrosion and ultra violet degradation
- Lightweight at only 349g per square meter
- Resistant to rodent and knife attack
- Soft to the touch very fine aperture mesh reducing the risk of injury to small birds and mammals
- None-welded none-woven construction ensuring maximum flexibility in irregular enclosures
Images courtesy of Bristol Zoo