We are pleased to introduce Clearmesh, also commonly referred to as Zoo Mesh, Bird Mesh and Bird Aviary Mesh. This is a new product from the Knitwire group of companies for the owners, operators and designers of small mammal / bird enclosures and free flight aviaries.
Knitwire Zoo Mesh is supplied on rolls of up to 2.0m wide and 30m long. It may be stretched taut to conform to a rigid structure or draped loosely as dictated by individual requirements.
Our Bird Aviary Mesh has become a very popular product with both the general public and with zoo’s and sanctuaries worldwide.
The physical properties of Knitwire Zoo Mesh offer the following advantages over the more traditional welded and woven mesh varieties:
- Stainless steel construction from 0.25mm – 0.35mm diameter wire. This offers excellent resistance against corrosion and ultra violet degradation
- Lightweight at only 349g per square meter
- Resistant to rodent and knife attack
- It has soft to the touch very fine aperture mesh. This reduces the risk of injury to small birds and other animals / mammals
- None-welded none-woven construction ensuring maximum flexibility in irregular enclosures
- Can be manufactured from 304 stainless steel, or 316 for areas closer to the seafront.
The picture to the left shows our Clearmesh being used to cover a customer’s garden, creating a beautiful aviary / bird enclosure.
To read a testimonial about Clearmesh from one of our customers, just click here.
For further enquires about Zoo Mesh / Bird Aviary Mesh please
This product is available for purchase on our eBay Aviary Mesh page – just click here.