Terms and Conditions of sale
- Every effort is made to ensure the use of sound material and workmanship, and any goods proving to be defective in either respect will be replaced (if practically possible to do so) under the same conditions as the original contract.
- Management reserves the right to offer materials of equal or better grade, where practicable, for clients’ consideration.
- Management reserves the right to use wire diameters within one wire gauge and/or drawing tolerance.
- The time of delivery is not named subject to the non-occurrence of accidents to machinery, strikes of work force and other causes beyond our control. Delay of delivery of whole or part shall be allowed if caused by lock outs, strikes, fires, tempest accidents to machinery, war or any other unexpected or exceptional cause.
- Whenever possible, all delays will be advised upon occurrence.
- Under the Health & Safety at Work Act, instructions as to what precautions if any should be observed in handling our products are immediately available on demand.
- Cancellation of orders cannot be accepted unless by written agreement.
- The goods, which are the subject of the invoice, will remain the property of the vendor until such time as the payment has been received in full.
- Unless otherwise stated all orders will only be accepted for delivery at the price ruling on the date of despatch.
- Our terms of payment are strictly 30 days after date of invoice, unless otherwise agreed and signed by ourselves.
- Orders will only be accepted subject to the foregoing conditions of sale. Unless accepted by the vendor in writing, any terms and conditions laid down by the purchaser which conflict with, or in any respect quality or negate these conditions shall be deemed to be inappropriate.
- All telephone calls are recorded; this is vital for staff training and monitoring, leading to better quality control.
- Please note that these Terms and Conditions are negotiable prior to placement of an order or prior to contract. Once an order is placed, all of these terms and conditions will apply to that order.
- Parts that do not conform to the customer’s order, drawing or specification must be reported to us within 14 days from receipt of goods. All goods must be contained in the original packaging and returned within 28 days.
Find out more about Filters from Knitwire
Call our Customer service team:
0044 (0) 1928 566996
The office hours at our Head Office in Runcorn are:
9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday
9am to 4pm on Friday.